Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Friday, March 30, 2012

Yay!

So far the new quarter is going well, but I can already tell it's going to be a lot of work. I've also become a volunteer conversation partner for international students on the advice of my faculty advisor. I'd actually considered doing it before, because it seemed like it would be fun, but just never did. So that starts Monday and I have bunches of work from all of my classes too. I'm actually pretty happy though :).
I also have a new laptop! My little one is starting to show some problems, so since I had some money now (and found a really good deal) we decided I might as well buy a new one before the lil one died.
Also, a while ago I took a bunch of spring pictures and never uploaded them, so...picture bomb!

....except apparently not as I am now experiencing technical difficulties *sigh*. Well, I'm going to restart the new computer and try to edit those pictures into this post. If it doesn't work I will be using the 3 year warranty I purchased with the computer!
Okay, apparently I can only post one of these per edit/posting?


No comments:

Post a Comment