Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Misc. Craziness

I brought up the subject of people saying "I couldn't tell! You don't look like you have a mental illness" and how it brings to mind the question "Well, what exactly am I supposed to look like then?". My teacher said "Crazy eyes." Which brought me to this brilliant idea. Spirals. On the eyelids. Because when cartoon characters go crazy they have spiraley eyes. My thought was sharpie, but bfam very sensibly pointed out that eyeliner might be a better idea.
Next topic: Lost time.
First of all, I'm sure there's some technical term for it that I don't know. Lost time is exactly what it sounds like, blink, time gone with no recollection of actually experiencing it. It's not really that big of a deal, or so I thought until I casually mentioned it to my mother and her eyes got real big and she said "That doesn't sound good!" To me it's never seemed like that big of a deal, because it's only happened when I'm doing something that I can do on autopilot (sorting, data entry, driving a regular commute), I've never had anything bad happen and have no reason to believe I've done anything other than complete an action on autopilot. I actually always thought it was a common autopilot thing, but maybe I'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment