Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

le sigh

I'm trying to buckle down to my homework, but it's difficult for a number of reasons. First and foremost is that it's nice outside and I'd like to be out there reading. Yes, I did say reading. Don't judge me! hehehe. Seriously, one of the best things about summertime for me was always grabbing a blanket and going outside to read (in the shade usually because I'm deathly afraid of skin cancer). The other reasons is because the weather pendulum has swung again, so my fibro says it is angry and I HURT. This makes it hard to concentrate on anything for any decent length of time.
I have a whole bunch of schoolwork and need to study math so I can test out high enough to be done with my AA by next summer. But I just want a hammock and a book right now...Unfortunately I *have* the books, so I'm being less than productive ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment