Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Discouragement!

I've been so proud of myself, getting to school every day (well, except yesterday because of the flu) and all on my lonesome. Going to the Y even with my mom is difficult, but Tuesday I went inside the school building when i picked my brother up and chatted with the school secretary *who I don't know*!
Then someone came over for dinner *sigh*. I've met this guy before, he's a friend of my brother's. Nice enough guy, no problems with him. But I felt uncomfortable sitting at the dinner table with him. So I sat next to my step dad, because usually this guy sits at the very end of the table, so I figured I'd be sandwiched between my brother and my dad. Nope.
I could feel my arm twitching every time his came too close to me while he was eating. It wasn't even that close. I scarfed dinner and scooted out from the table behind my step dad. So. Friggin'. Aggravating. Home territory and I can't even sit next to someone I don't know very well without getting twitchy. *facepalm*
Luckily, he's a nice and very non-judgemental sort of kid, because I'm pretty darn sure he noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment