Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Friday, March 9, 2012

Today

Today is a better day. Also rich in fantasy world ;). Though lately it's been really outlandish things because my mind has been captivated by anime and anime-esque Jdramas ;). I'm not entirely sure why my mind created a story about a puppy getting stuck in a tree...but it was really entertaining! Sometimes my mind is better than TV *happy sigh*.
My bfam has been having similar crazysauce troubles. It's really hard to get going and do what you want to do when you feel like it's hopeless. When it feels like...like you will never be able to achieve *anything* you desire because you are too broken. When life, brain chemistry or the assholes of this world make you feel like you don't deserve the happiness you're entitled to. When everything seems impossible...It's good to have friends who know what that feels like then. To cheer each other on and say "Fuck that shit, I believe in you!" To come up with bizarre and random things to do (the twine tiara WILL happen though). To just...understand. To be understood when things are crazy, when you are crazy, when the fucking world won't just back the fuck off and give us a few moments of peace and normalcy. THAT is what sfams and bfams are for ;). That's when the diamonds in one's life show themselves.
I try to make sure the diamonds in my life know they are appreciated. Because even when I can't talk to them, I know what the diamonds in my life would say or do. I also know that all I need to do is call, text, message, email or contact them in any way and they'll be there. I love my diamonds. They're MINE ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment