Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 7

Day 7 is a picture of your favourite scenery. I had trouble with this one, I would have loved to do a shot of the sound, or burley lagoon or something, to show the beautiful area I am currently living in. But the weather has been nasty and I am fighting off a cold. *So*, without further ado, I give you my *other* hometown.
My other hometown is in the interior of BC. It's completely different from where I live now. It's ringed in by mountains and not coastal. It has a similar desert like climate to eastern washington. I don't know if this is true or not, but my father always told me that my great something grandfather opened the first trading post in the city. I used to get up early in the mornings and go sit on the roof to watch the sun rise over the mountains. Beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment