Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Day 4

Day 4 is a picture of your childhood memory. I had trouble with this one. I finally narrowed it down to two, one actual picture from my childhood, and something that represents one my fave childhood memories. Guess which one I ended up going with? ;)
That is a picture of a well-loved and treasured children's book. My mom used to read it to me, and I've tried to get her to give me this copy but she says no ;). It was out of print for awhile, but I think there was a reprint not too long ago, so hopefully when I have spare money I can finally own my own copy. I still grab this book to read to myself periodically because it just makes me happy.
"Funny Miss Twiggley
Lived in a tree
With a dog named Puss
And a color TV.

She did what she like,
and she liked what she did,
But when company came

Miss Twiggley hid.

'It's not that I do not
Like people,' said she,
'But one gets a bit shy
When one lives in a tree.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment