1. I am 5' 7"
3. In high school I liked to go to school wearing a flowing patchwork cape I made out of scraps from the drama class's green room.
4. As a child my favourite actors were Shirley Temple and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
5. My conservative father was the first to show me the (incredibly crass) British series Red Dwarf
6. The Fourth Doctor is my favourite.
7. I wish I was better at science for the sole reason of being a mad scientist.
8. I get along better with people who are not WASPs for some reason
9. Bollywood musicals make me happy
10. I like Kdramas because they manage to tell good stories even though they are entirely predictable.
11. I think everyone should read Cry, the Beloved Country at least once in their lives
12. I weigh about 285 pounds
13. I like to tell people my favourite colour is clear, but I really don't have a single favourite.
14. I cry more when a dog dies in a movie than when a character does.
15. I would love to learn as many languages as humanly possible, but I don't know if I could learn all those alphabets.