Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Day 1

So Kelly over at Polaris Memoirs did up her version of a 30 day challenge. I figured...why not? Might be fun, and it's something to do :). So day 1 is a picture of yourself with 15 facts.


1. I am 5' 7"
2. I have 5 brothers and 1 sister, all younger
3. In high school I liked to go to school wearing a flowing patchwork cape I made out of scraps from the drama class's green room.
4. As a child my favourite actors were Shirley Temple and Arnold Schwarzenegger.
5. My conservative father was the first to show me the (incredibly crass) British series Red Dwarf
6. The Fourth Doctor is my favourite.
7. I wish I was better at science for the sole reason of being a mad scientist.
8. I get along better with people who are not WASPs for some reason
9. Bollywood musicals make me happy
10. I like Kdramas because they manage to tell good stories even though they are entirely predictable.
11. I think everyone should read Cry, the Beloved Country at least once in their lives
12. I weigh about 285 pounds
13. I like to tell people my favourite colour is clear, but I really don't have a single favourite.
14. I cry more when a dog dies in a movie than when a character does.
15. I would love to learn as many languages as humanly possible, but I don't know if I could learn all those alphabets.

2 comments:

  1. weee~~>_< I can't wait for your next 28 challenge entries ;)i will enjoy reading yours~~fighting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fighting! lol, I'm having fun with this, but picking things is harder than I expected!

      Delete