Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Laughter

Ummm... It may be that it is possible to overdose on laughter. My head said that not only is it possible to do so, but that I have done it. The rest of me says it's not possible and life is fanfuckingtastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment