Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Humidity

So I was checking the weather reports today to see if it might be warm enough to wear shorts or capris (it's on the line, so I went with jeans). Looking at the city my college is at "69% Humidity", looking at the city closest to my small town "74% humidity". Being who I am, I of course decided to check the town I'm planning on moving to next year "7% humidity".... O.O It's been so long since I've lived in a low humidity place that my mind kind of boggles at this. It also does a happy dance, because humidity is the second biggest thing that effects my fibro.
I still have another year to get through though, and I need to work REALLY hard at school if I'm going to get my grades where they need to be to get into the linguistics program. I still haven't taken the math placement test because, well, MATH. Math and I have a mutually antagonistic relationship. We should probably see about mediation or something, because I doubt it's healthy for either one of us.
All kidding aside, I need to buckle down and study for the math...while finishing all my english projects...and communications projects...and daily assignments...and keeping up in music...and... *sigh*
Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment