Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Monday, June 25, 2012

Today

Today is a pretty good day :). This might have something to do with the fact that I have the house to myself, but I also think having my meds helps! I should be doing chores, but I'm enjoying acoustic covers on youtube, Korean Gender reader on The Grand Narrative, and having a nice interaction with a game developer (who has gained even more respect with me). I need to get up and get stuff done, but right now I'm just reveling. I'm reveling in barely hurting, pain free doesn't really happen but I'm as close I get right now (and without liver-killing pain killers!). I'm reveling in not worrying. I'm reveling in relaxation. I'm reveling in sleepy, cuddly, fluffy pets. I'm reveling in being content. I'm reveling in having nothing major on my mind. I'm reveling in every little moment of NOTHING. Fantastic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment