Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Friday, June 15, 2012

Lavendar Marriage Redux

That may not be the right word, but oh well.
So, following links from one of my favourite blogs I ran across this gem http://uber-facts.com/2012/05/02/16-million-chinese-women-married-to-men-who-like-men/ . This is why lavendar marriage makes me a little sad. Because this man seems to think it's the most reasonable solution. The thing is...I can't really disagree with him considering the cultural background he's coming from.

No comments:

Post a Comment