Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Day 26

Day 26 is something you wish you could change
I wish I could sleep! /whimper I'm always having trouble sleeping, but then I have trouble sleeping in to make up for it. Yes, that clock says AM, my hands just shake sometimes, so it was hard to take the picture one handed. I am amused at how much like a bullfrog I look in this picture. Heh. Seriously though, my internal clock seems to think four hours is enough sleep, however my body would beg to differ! SLEEP. If I could change anything it would be my inability to SLEEP. /whine /whimper /moan /complain /repeat

No comments:

Post a Comment