Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 25

Day 25 is a picture of you in your school uniform, but...umm...I've never gone to a school that had a uniform. So instead!
This is me at my high school grad. we were all wearing the same robes, so that's like a uniform, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment