Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 16

Day 16 is your biggest insecurity.
I'm not insecure about my intelligence, but I have a mental illness and that I am very insecure about. I am insecure and doubtful of my ability to have a so-called "normal" life with all the entails. I'm insecure about how it makes me different even from the different people. I'm insecure about my place in society because of it. Everything I am insecure about can be boiled down to the misfiring of neurons or chemical imbalance in my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment