Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Aluminum Foil

Well...it sort of happened ><. Yesterday we took Lam, my recently unofficially adopted little brother from Vietnam (international student who goes to my college) out and about for an early birthday celebration (he turned 18 today). We spent four hours tromping around the waterfront/downtown area of a picturesque local city, then came back to my house. We were all tired (and my other friend, Pauline, kept dozing off), but we decided we were going to make our costumes. It was decided that three people was not enough for a battle, so we decided to dance instead. We picked out a song and found a video that taught the dance, when we realized we hadn't even completely finished the costumes and were lagging more and more. So we quickly finished what we had and made things up as we went along while my brother filmed. It was ridiculous, silly, uncoordinated, and completely glorious.
I love my life sometimes.
Fighting!

2 comments:

  1. So where's the video??? I've gotta see this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not my fault you weren't paying attention to twitter :P. But here ya go anyways. http://youtu.be/YnEG5TFh_Rc

      Delete