Subtitle

Warning: Expect foul language. I often blog when sleep deprived, and even when I'm not sleep deprived I cuss.
Warning the second: TMI often occurs. Read at your own risk. Feel free to laugh at my expense (I know I do!).
Warning the third: I suppose I should just put a general Trigger Warning here. I talk about mental illness (Anxiety, panic disorder, depression, social shit), abuse (rarely), and my fucked up relationship with food. And...other things. Actually, just consider this a general warning: If you might be triggered by things, you probably should read no further.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Aluminum Foil-The conclusion

WE WON. That silly music video (as well as some awesome poses in pictures) won us the contest we entered. I was totally shocked, because this one lady dressed her ADORABLE little girl in an ADORABLE aluminum foil costume and it was...well...you get the picture. In any case, I was convinced that lady would win because, as the kids say, "kawaii!!". But we won. Because we banded together and had fun instead of shame ;).
I am so psyched. I don't think I've ever won anything just for being me, having silly impulses and/or having equally silly friends who trail along willingly into my madness. It's "just" an anime prize pack, and it might seem kind of silly but...I feel like I'm being rewarded for being my genuine self (in all my ridiculous glory) and that feels really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment